Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Beautiful Pain, that I got LAST NIGHT.....


Silence, dark sight and I was coming out from a dark way. What a journey…!!!! Cold air touching the face feels heavenly. Sea sight with my beloved wearing red suite, watching sun rise in early morning, reddish clouds far from us, we sat together on the side stone putting our legs into the sea water, share all feelings about each other, funny jokes and for her lovely smile.

She was very happy and telling to me that I never want to lose you, “I Love You” although she knew that this society has built very tough laws for lovers. Everybody had questions on this matter either they are in the matter or not. But she was very happy on that morning, first time I gave her a rose flower to tag on the beautiful hair. I was very surprised that why I was not asking the questions which I want to ask her. She just tagged that flower on her hairs and give priceless superb smile. I was silently listening her. I want to give her all the happiness on that morning, why it was looking like this was the last day with her, even I don’t know and surprised how she came with me here to sea beach but she was with me that’s enough for me.

My all feelings towards her taking the shape on that morning.  After that we went to temple and attend the prayer together. I just close my eyes during the prayer and told to god for her life time happiness, I don’t want to see even single tears in those beautiful eyes in which I had experienced wonderful scenarios during the initial days. Now I was amazed that to see her in white suit, she was looking like “Angel”, I was thinking that initially she wore suite in the temple before prayer and now !!!!!!

I had no clue what is going on with me, I was just looking at her in the temple after the wish, and she whispered something to me that I could not hear at that time. It appeared that she wants to say something but she was silent, don’t know why? Something is there that I was missing. It was my mind that keeps saying that I am not present with her completely. She suddenly told to me my marriage is going to be fixed soon. I couldn't be with you soon. I just put my hand on my face and trying to console myself about this. I just open my eyes then I saw her wearing some green suite going far away from me in some circular dark tunnel, the tunnel was revolving very fast and I was shouting stop stop stop !!!!!!!!!! please stop.

Suddenly I realized that something comes out from my eyes, I opened the eyes and realized that this was the dream and found my reddish eyes with the useless drops. I amazed to see myself in this situation. I was remembering the day when I proposed her to be my life time best friend, because the one who couldn't be your best friend couldn't be your life partner. Last night itself it was raining, probably god knows about the future. 
  
Its truth that when you want to forgot someone, actually you are remembering them. Sometime I was laughing on myself and the scenario happening to me. It was a beautiful pain to me for that I was totally responsible. After that I was telling to myself “Let it be like this and I am ready to enjoy this situation”, “It might be the result of hectic situation in the office, nothing is like that I have felt in the dream”.


Waiting for the time when I will get the solution…..   



4 comments:

  1. Kya baat hai pagley cha gaya guru, I like ur blog dude..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude u mke my eyes numb......at last i smile at myself.
    what a romantic dream......Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. After Reading I m speechless, really beautiful

    ReplyDelete